We are looking for a bilingual translator trainee to interpret written documents in French and English languages, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone.
We are looking for a bilingual translator trainee to interpret written documents in French and English languages, making sure to maintain their original meaning, format and tone. The responsibilities of the trainee will be :
- Read given material and research IT-specific terminology.
- Convert text from French to English and vise versa.
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone.
- Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation.
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy.
- Follow up with internal team members to ensure translation meets our needs.
On your mission, you will be asked to master the following competencies :
- Fluency in French and English.
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Good knowledge of content editing tools.
- Familiarity with translation software.
- Fresh graduates in English-related specialties
- Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus
Soft Skills :
In terms of soft skills, it is also desirable to have:
- A good Ability to take leadership with minimal supervision, work independently and have a positive team spirit;
- Experience in good execution and delivery commitments;
- Great attention to detail and the ability to react quickly to situations;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ease in learning new techniques / Methodologies.
- A sense of adaptation in order to succeed and grow within a team.
- A special focus on the spirit of collaborative work
Talys is a group of subsidiaries located on 3 independent continents.
After a decade of growth in Tunisia, TALYS today succeeds in exporting to several international markets, notably in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The company extends its services in the development of solutions. We also provide technological expertise in several areas.
TALYS also aims to further develop its presence in the Western European and Middle Eastern markets.
Ready to take on new challenges? We too!
So, join our team of 60 employees and business experts: You will have the opportunity to work on the new challenges of digital transformation.
All in a warm and friendly spirit 🙂
Soon, you can be at your house!
Caractéristiques de l'emploi